We get to celebrate another new product! Introducing the new Calcium Shot. However, our Calcium Shot does not “only” contain calcium, but also other important ingredients. Calcium is involved in various important functions in the body:
- is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- is needed for healthy growth and development of bones in children
- helps reduce bone mineral loss in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for fractures caused by osteoporosis
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal blood clotting
- contributes to normal signal transmission between nerve cells
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- has a function in cell division and specialisation
Calcium Shot contains calcium from calcium carbonate (inorganic source) and from calcium lactate gluconate (organic source). In addition, we add the minerals magnesium and zinc as well as vitamins C and D3.
The minerals and vitamins contained interact and contribute to the maintenance of strong bones, strong muscles and robust nerves. Since calcium is contained from two different sources, a different rate of metabolisation is achieved. This results in a longer lasting, higher calcium level, which in turn ensures sufficient time for incorporation into the bones.
- 30 convenient sticks for direct ingestion
- Naturally sweetened with xylitol (birch sugar)
- Vegetarian product
Learn more about the new Calcium Shot!